Tuesday, February 8

Celebrate Today Valentine

Welp...I dont think I am a mushy person...I am not very good at making cards centered around Valentines Day. I have tried for the last few years and always struggle to come up with a few good ones. I have only two this year and I though I should get them posted before the big heart day arrives. 
This is another marina mist and pure poppy combo coupled with a whole lot of polka dots. One can never go wrong with polka dots! The stamps are all from PTI as well as the red distressed dots paper.
If it snows enough maybe we can have another snow day...I sure did get some cards made last time :)

4 comments:

Jen Carter said...

What do you mean you aren't good at making V-day cards?? This is fabulous!! I am LOVING it!! The colors are perfect and the design is so fun! Love that you used the mat stack "upside" down! Cute!!

Amy Kolling said...

Not good huh? Why is it that you were the one that I ALWAYS had to trade with at Seminar? I love how you've turned the mat stack this way and added the heart to the center! Perfect!

Laurie said...

Eva this is awesome! I love the color combo and those polka dots! Taht little heart is so cute with the staples! Adorable!

Melissa said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and how you flipped the mat stack! That heart is so cute!