Thursday, July 30

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #498


Hello Friends!

Today I am featuring a card that I created for another fun challenge site that I found called               Cupcake Inspirations. And look at the inspiration for this challenge....
Now I will say, blue and yellow are not go to colors for me, lol. There are no cupcakes required for these challenges, which is a good thing because I realized that I do not have one single cupcake in my stash {{GASP}}, I need to fix that ASAP!
So I said "self, find a birthday image and go for it" because cupcakes make me think of birthdays. 
I ended up using this cute little bunny image from MFT Stamp Set called Birthday Buds for this card. So many adorable images. Also used the Jumbled Number background stamp on this card. 
 Thank you for stopping by!
Eva


1 comment:

Quillish said...

Oh I love this card! What a lovely way to use the colors of the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, Hugs ~ Ishani.