Friday, July 24

Maxi White Space + Floral Twist Challenge

I was scrolling through IG last week and found a new challenge to participate in. AAA Card Challenges has a CAS card challenge each week. I tend to overthink things and make them too hard so this is just what I need!


I found the challenge to be very relaxing! Which is good because sometimes I stress when I make a cards...not good :(. 
On this first card, I used a set of boarder dies to emboss the card front. 
The sentiment and small flower are from My Favorite Things Stamps. Add just a few shaded of color on the flower with my Copics and DONE!! 


This second card features embossing on the card front with a Small Brick Wall stencil from  My Favorite Things.
I then used the same stamps for this card. 


I found that I wanted to keep making these simple cards with the same two stamps BUT I stopped and moved on to other projects. It was definitely a breathe of fresh air to make these. 


Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting My Friends!
Eva

3 comments:

Jane said...

I really like the way you have added interest without layers by embossing those frames. Beautiful bright flowers too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Francesca said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

LucieGCards said...

What a super CAS card - I love the design, very elegant! I'm glad you discovered our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!