Sunday, November 22

25 Days of Christmas Tags

Howdy Crafty Friends!! 

Today I am participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, hosted by the wonderful Tracey McNeely at In My Creative Opinion. I am featuring one of the awesome new dies from Erin Lee Creative.
I decided to use the Circle Burst Die to create my tree tags.
First, I cut a circle out of scrap card stock that was slightly smaller than the Circle Burst Die. 
 I then cut a the Circle Burst on white card stock and attached this to the scrap circle for stability. I then cut another Circle Burst out of green cardstock. I used just the two large triangle sections to create the tree.

 I used the X Stencil with some green ink to stencil the pattern on the tree. 
I then attached the tree to the white Circle Burst piece. 
I used shades of yellow Copic markers to color the burst to look like light. 
I found a circle die in my stash that was slightly bigger than the Circle burst die and cut a blue circle.
From there, I layered the Circle Burst piece onto the blue circle with foam tape and added the Merry Christmas sentiment strip. The sentiment is from the beautiful Winter Florals Stamp Set.
I hope you you are enjoying all of the wonderful tag creations. Be sure to check out the sponsors listed below.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
Eva

14 comments:

Bunny said...

Wow! What an excellent job matching up everything. These are pretty and the colors are nice. [Bunny]

Jo Malicoat said...

I just love the kind of tailored effect you were able to create there. Lovely tags!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

I love how you used the Circle Burst die to create everything on your tags- very clever and creative! They're gorgeous!

Isabel Z said...

These are amazing!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love these unique colors! Great tree tags!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your tags are beautiful, Eva. Bright, fun and super creative. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration in the 25 Days of Christmas tags, and thanks for helping us all to see just how WONDERFUL Erin Lee Creative products are.
Blessings to you.

Denise Bryant said...

Very creative use of the die! I love your awesome tags!

DorothyA said...

Very creative fun tags. I like the patterns you used for the trees.

Ashley Cortez said...

Such a neat and creative way to make this tag it is so pretty thanks for sharing

Barbara-Jean said...

I like the circle tree tags, at first, I thought they were a mandala!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such cute tags! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the beam shining from
the top of the tree.
Great cards. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

You did fantastic matching up the tree triangles for the stenciling!!! Looks amazing and love your unique way of making these!! You are so clever!

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the idea for the trees. Very neat look.