Wednesday, July 30

More Yum for the Tum

This color combo look familiar????? I am still holding on to the thought that brown is the new white. I love these little bags and they are so simple to make! You can easily pop one of these little jewels out in 10-15 minutes...maybe even quicker if you are a speedy crafter. The instructions are here. Just think of all the cool things you could put in this bag/box! I know...no more cupcake stamps for me!! I swear a voice came over the intercom when I was at hobby lobby the other day....it said---"hey short squatty ladies with the brown hair.....walk away from that set of cupcake stamps...and no one will get hurt"...I listened I bought a jungle set instead (giggle).


I am so excited...my first order of Elzybells Stamps has been ordered and I can not wait for them to arrive so I can start playing...there was so much cute stuff I wanted...it was so hard to decide. I can't wait to see the new releases as they come around!

2 comments:

Awna said...

adorable little box!

Unknown said...

Okay . . .this is just too cute! I love the color scheme. And. . .I like that you post your Blessings. It's refreshing!