Saturday, July 26

SCS Inspiration Challenge

So my hubby went to work this morning and my kiddo is at a friends...I decided to roll out of bed at 9:30am and return to the location I left at 12:30am lastnight...my stamp room. I had to checkout all the chatter about the crayons on SCS and decided to see what the Inspiration Challenge was for today.

Yeah!! Find a web design that inspires you and go for it...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bright, vibrant colors of Paula Williamson's blog banner Paper Possibilities...and when I looked at the whole thing..I thought "self that would make a great card!!"...so off I went to create....Ok so I cheated and CASED the blog banner but it does make a great card! And it was either this one or my own blog banner and I preferred to use someone elses banner for inspiration since I created my own banner :). Have a great Saturday...I am off to play in the flowers in the floral department this afternoon. I should come home really inspired by all of the rich- deep colors I will get to play with this afternoon. Oh...and the cash to pay for the 2 sets of nesties I ordered!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, this is so pretty! Just so you know, I picked that banner/theme from Typepad, not my design...but, I loved the brightness of it and the cute look it had. It has that whimsical look about it, and it was time for a change! LOL Some bloggers change theirs all the time! I needed to get moving! Hmmm, I may need to CASE your card! TFS!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I love this design and the all the colors too!

:-)