Sunday, August 24

The Future...

Happy Weekend everyone...Hope it is going well for everyone!! Been spending a little time this weekend working on some things. I have completed a couple of digital layouts and a couple of "hybrid" cards. I'll explain that "hybrid" thing when I post them later. I have been spending some time in the digi world and it is just amazing the "stuff" that is out there...I find it very interesting that everything on scrapbook layouts seem to be stuffed in a corner and layered on top of each other. That may take a few tries to get used to. There were some layouts that I have recently seen that you have to literally search for the picture (which in the olden days was to be the focal point)....I am thinking that kids would love these layouts when used like an "I Spy" book cause then they can spy themselves. How cool would that be for your little one! Digital Supplies: SugarPlum Paperie and Shabby Princess(stitches only) Font: CK

No comments: