Thursday, October 30

Happy Candy Corn!!!

I have to say that altough I do not have a costume for Halloween...I feel like these mice look after consuming ALOT of candy corn the past few weeks!!! This was my cute little card that went out to a few folks. I used Copper Lumineres on the scallops to resemble brads. This photo was taken last weekend at the pumpkin patch......I am so fussy...she was being a pain and would not look at me...this was taken while we were on the hayrack ride....Oh how I wish she would have given me her eyes in this one.....the light was so good!!!

1 comment:

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh I love your card...and the faux brads! What a perfect touch...much better for mailing too!

Great pic of your daughter...I'm bummed, because of hubby's work schedule and all the rainy days we weren't able to make it to the pumpkin patch...Pooo