Tuesday, December 23

Merry Christmas....

It's just a day away and I still don't have everything done...for me that is a new one as I am usually done at least a week ahead of time. Just not enough hours in the day or energy...and I have enough stress that I am not going to add to it by scrambling around!! So for the next few days---if I craft it will be for relaxation and fun...and just cause I want to! I am excited that my family will be here for Christmas and we are celebrating Christmas night instead of mid day...for me I am happy about that...it will make the festivities last throughout the day...and I am keeping my fingers crossed for a white Christmas. We were almost there but the warm temps tpday melted alot of the snow away....Maybe 3 inches tonight....we will see. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! This is another little creation made from plastic packaging. I stamped with Stazon White and the snowflakes are from Inque Boutique. The punches are SU as well as the paper.

No comments: