Friday, January 9

Elzybell's Sneak Peek #1

Oh I was so excited when I opened my mail box and saw the stamps that Elizabeth from Elzybell's ArtStamps sent for me to use for this release....COWS!!!! ADORABLE COWS!!! This is the most adorable stamp set...perfect for making all of those Valentines cards that you will send to your loved ones. This is a very simple card...I would say 10 minutes to make. Check back tomorrow for another sneak peek at the GREAT new stamps from Elzybell's that will be released on January 12th. P.S. I know the way I have my blog roll set up makes it a little difficult to know who exactly is on the Elzybell's Design Team so go to Elizabeth's blog to find a list of all the DT members as everyone has some goodies to show off!

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

too too cute!!!!!!!

Rachel Hope said...

Cute!!! That little cow is adorable!

Michelle Short said...

This is adorable Eva, so so cute, I LOVE it!

simplyfairies said...

Oh loving this one!!

Angel said...

so very cute, love that cow!!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh yeah...he is too cute. I love the little hearts he is "wearing".

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love that cow!