Sunday, January 11

Elzybell's Sneak Peek #3

Good Day! Good Day! Here is another little looksie at one of the new stamps from Elzybell's ArtStamps. I have to say...I LOVE the way this card turned out. I finally found the correct setting for the zig-zag stitch on my sewing machine...PERFECT! And I was even smart enough to write it on the top of my machine in permanent marker for next time! The paper I picked up from Hobby Lobby and the two pieces go so great together. There is a little bit of copic markers, sponging and pencil use on this card. This one took a little longer than the first two but was well worth the time! And what about the saying...how cute is that!?!?!? "You ring my bell"...Fun Stuff!! One more day until the BIG release!! See you tomorrow for the last of my sneak peeks. Please go to Elizabeth's Blog to find a list of all of the Elzybell's Design Team members---Everyone has great stuff to share!

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is adorable

Rachel Hope said...

SOOO Cute! Love the tweaked layers and the stitching is perfect!

Sarah said...

This is just so adorable!! I love how you have coloured the image and the DP's are just fab! Do you have a mini sewing machine, or is it a normal one?
Can't wait to see your final creation!
xx :0)

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Eva! I went with this image today too!! I love the papers - fab! x

Anonymous said...

Udderly (sorry!) adorable! I love these cows!
Maria x

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful - I love the stitching! I wish I could do that!

Michelle Short said...

How cute is that Eva!! lol Your stitching looks amazing as is your colouring x

Angel said...

omgoodness!! love it!!!

Charlene Austin said...

Your coloring is amazing. And yes that saying is too cute!! I am still trying to find the perfect zigzag setting ...haha.

simplyfairies said...

Awwww this is cuteness gallore!!