Thursday, July 29

I Got Candy....

Not really...actually just dreaming of candy as I am trying to cut back on some carbs! I FINALLY finsihed this card. It has been a work in progress for almost 2 full weeks. Once again, that is why I don't sell cards for a living. The cost of brain block on this card would make it extremely expensive! Ha...maybe that is why I don't send them to people as well, lol. Anyway, the layout was inspired by a clean and simple sketch a few weeks back. Oh and look at that bow! I don't do bow's...until now...now that I have my handy dandy Bow Easy, I can whip out a good lookin' bow lickety split.

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is so cute! Ted will love it! LOL!! You did a fantastic job with the m&m's! Very, very cute!!

Laurie said...

Oh my! This is too cute! I love the M&M's! What a fun idea!