Monday, September 13

Cleaning Up and Out...

Good Monday Morning! I have been busy cleaning out all my stamp supplies and my room in preparation for my big garage sale this weekend. I have taken so much out....yet I still have SO much stuff! I spent some time reaaranging a bookshelf that holds my paper and inks and it is wild how doing something so simple like this can make you feel like you have a whole new space...and it makes me feel a little more creative! I did not have the chance to make anything this past weekend but I did have a chance to take a few pictures of things I have made in the last few weeks. Not sure there will be much creating going on this week....but I have a few things I can share anywhay.

1 comment:

Amy Kolling said...

Love your use of the guidelines IP.....looks great with those images in there!