Sunday, November 21

Need 2 Get Bizee!

I have one week off...and today, after church, I am going to get busy getting some things done! I promised myself that I would use everyday of this week constructively (naps are constructive). I will not just veg out on any given day...and have started my today list. One of the things I really need to do is send this to the person I am sending it to. Since it is a complete stranger I am sending this to, I feel pretty confident I can post it to my blog before they get it,lol. I am also out of goodies to post on my blog, thus I must get busy!
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI
Paper: Kraft Cardstock
Other: Flower dies (PTI), Misc felt, ribbon and button. Wood grain impression plate.

3 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

I have forgotten about 'ole gingham....I love that ribbon! Your felt flower embellie looks fantastic!

Jen Carter said...

Love the colors you chose for this card Eva! It looks great with the kraft cardstock! Very cute!

AmethystCat said...

super cute! I have that set myself. :) It was so great to meet you Saturday! Thanks for introducing yourself! To answer your question on my blog, yep - that stamp set is TAC's Laugh Lines. It's a hoot! ;) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!