Sunday, December 12

Mojo Monday 168 and A Sweet 16

I LOVE this sketch and I LOVED this image the minute I first laid eyes on it. The little girl with the car keys is SO where we are at in life! This was going to be what I made Sam's Sweet 16 card with but I didnt get it ordered in time. I decided what the heck...I would go ahead and make a sweet 16 card with it anyway.


The skecth that I used is from the Mojo Monday Blog, Sketch 168 ---lots of awesome inspiration over there...and when I last looked, lots of cards for this sketch challenge. Take a gander over and look around about. Some amazing stuff!
Lots to get done today, not sure how I am going to fair on blog posts next week but I have pictures taken and waitingto be editing for the purpose of blogging!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Angel Company and PTI
Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Memento Black and Copics
Misc: Ribbon and Gem Stones

3 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

I love those little TAC girls!!! This is adorable Eva and I love this layout! Great pics BTW!

Jen Carter said...

Goodness Eva this is so cute! Love how you colored the girl and the patterned paper and bow that you used too! Nice picture too!! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how darling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!