Sunday, May 1

Happy Birthday Laurie...Mini Blog Hop

Good Day, Good Day...today is a super day!! Not only is it still the weekend but one of my stamping friends, Laurie, is celebrating her birthday today. I had the awesome opportunity to meet Laurie for the first time at our Stamp Away weekend a few weeks ago....what a sweet and dear person!! Funny and oh so amazingly creative, I enjoyed chatting at night with Laurie until we just couldn't chat anymore and fell asleep...good times.

Happy Birthday Laurie...hope you have spectacular day with your family.
Here is a card for ya...

This is one of those cards that the photo just does not do much for...sorry Laurie...it really is prettier in person :)

Amy had the fabulous idea of doing a blog hop to honor our dear friend's birthday...and a blog hop we have...
Here are the rest of the blogs you will want to check out


Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo, Kaiser Craft
Ink: Certaily Celery, Pink Piro
Paper: White CS and Certinly Celery
Other: MS Lacey Punch, misc gemstones

7 comments:

Sue Ann said...

I LOVE THE BUTTERFLY ....... the detail is BEAUTIFUL. The perfect card for Laurie .... I love the bit of pink in there too to give it that extra softness!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Keva said...

What a sweet card. I love how delicate it is.

Laurie said...

Eva this is so pretty! THANK YOU so much for the hop! We had a blast at our little weekend didn't we? And we really did talk way too late! I had to so much fun and I know we are going to get together again soon! Your card is so pretty and I love that butterfly! OH and the bling too! :)

Jen Carter said...

This is really pretty Eva!! I love the happy birthday background, the soft colors, the bling, the stamps! It's all very pretty!

P.S. Saw your card on the "Cards" blog! YEA!!

nancy said...

This birthday blog hop is such a sweet thing to do for Laurie. Those soft colors are difficult to photograph, but you can still see the charm in this card. I like the way you stamped the sentiment down the side of the card in alternating colors.

Amy Kolling said...

Hi Eva! This is so soft, subtle, and just oozing sweetness! That is a gorgeous butterfly and is so pretty done in that green ink and the bling doesn't hurt either!!

Barb said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the soft & whispy feel to this, and all of the gems (ooooo sparkly) ;)

side note: CONGRATS on the Cards blog pick :)