Monday, July 25

A challenge completed...

It has been a bit since I did a challenge, and when I saw this one over at
Color ThrowDown I knew exactly what I wanted to do. What I really had planned was to walk over to the craft table, pull out my packs of pre-made flowers and find a whole rainbow ready to go, lol.
Welp...not the colors I wanted...not enough colors (imagine that! not enough of something in the craft room!). So I made some little rolled flowers that did the trick.
Looking at all the colors of flowers just made me smile....thus the sentiment from PTI.

2 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Oh Eva.....those flowers look so beautiful all lined up rainbow style!!! Gorgeous card! Miss talking to ya....how's work going? your dad?

Jen Carter said...

I love the embossing on just the center strip of cardstock and those roses all lined up in a rainbow of color...so pretty!! LOVE it!!