Friday, July 1

Geeze...It's Been a Bit...

...since I posted!! It's been even longer since I stamped!! Yikes!
First, I want to thank those of you who offered prayers and well wishes for my Dad.
He is doing great and at this current time it sounds like maybe...just maybe the surgery helped with a few other issues that he had been dealing with for a few years. Sounds like it is a good thing for him to be running on all of his cyclinders again!
It's getting closer to that time when we get to start eating stuff out of the garden. We have an itty bitty garden. 2 pepper plants and 3 tomatoes plants to be exact. Usually just tomatoes but hubby added variety this year. I didn't care for the first peper I picked, not exactly the same as what I am used to from the store. Last night we made fajitas and used a couple and they were yummy! Can't wait for the tomatoes...LOVE making fresh salsa! Wishin I had fresh strawberries like on this card but we were afraid the dogs would eat them.

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Oh I love this fresh summer card!! the panel on white is so clean and pretty!! Adorable card!!

Amy Kolling said...

OH my goodness Eva! This is just gorgeous! I love the red and greens and how they pop here on the white embossed panel! Fun touch too to cut off part of the FF!