Tuesday, December 13

FTL170 Been Thinking of U

Amazed??? I am...2 post in 2 days...that is amazing for me these days!
This was another sketch challenge that "tripped my trigger". This one is from the
Clean and Simple blog, one of my favs!  
I immediately thought of this flower die when I saw it.

I LOVE this die! The flowers are so awesome once they are put together. I added a close up so you could see some of the detail. I embossed the background paper with an embossing folder. The "ribbon or cording" is from Hobby Lobby.
The pearls were colered with Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping by, I really do appreciate all of you who continue to look at my blog!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment TAC
Paper: Patterned and Cardstock SU!
Other: PTI Flower Die, SU! Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Pearls/Cording from Hobby Lobby

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Beautiful! Love the built blossoms!

Jen Carter said...

(My eyes are closed...) Ok, not really, but I don't want to see cute things done with this die. I don't need. Really, I don't! ...ok, well, maybe I need it a little... :)

Anyway, this is so pretty! I love the layers you added to these flowers!