Tuesday, December 27

More Cocoa Cuddles....

So, I really like this stamp set I purchased from My Favorite Things! Cocoa Cuddles, how cute! Now, I had to show you the close up first because, when you see the whole card...well I am not sure what happened but it appears as though there is a bottle of glitter volcanoing (is that a word??) out of the cocoa cup, :).
It is one of those things the camera picks up but my eyes don't.
I purchased several sets from MFT when I ordered, this is the only set that has yet to see ink. One of these days (maybe this coming weekend), I am going to play with some of my other goodies.  
I am not one to set "New Years Resolutions". However, I have a couple of goals for this crafting year ahead. I am going to try to use the sketches at the Clean and Simple blog....starting with #1. And...I am going to work at making lots of new cards with all of the great stamps I already own. With all of the incredibly wonderful new products constantly hitting the market, it is very hard to focus on this goal. So we will see how that all works out.
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Paper: Red Riding Hood, My Minds Eye
Other: SU! Snowflake Embossing Folder, MFT Snowflake Die and Gemstones from SU!

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Your volcano comment totally cracked me up! This is really cute! I love the glitter you added and the paper you chose! Very cute!