Wednesday, June 20

Thinking of You ...


Woohoo, A post! With a card! 
I have been able to spend just a little time in my stamp room recently.
Time is limited due to home improvement projects that need to be complete and weekends filled with softball. The first card is new and the second is a retake of a card I previously posted.
The card above was actually made using the PTI Blog Hop Challenge last month. Loved the color combo on the inspiration piece. Black and Lucky Limeade! Stamps are from PTI.
Again, this is a repost, this picture just looks so much better than the first one that was taken in the midst of the move. I think this is a GORGEOUS card! One of my all time favorites that I have made. The satmps used on this card are Hero Arts and Stampin'Up for the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping and God Bless!

No comments: