Monday, January 27

More Stenciling....


I'm back, again...within 24 hours, go me!
I wanted to share a couple more cards that I made for the Stenciled Card Class.
This first card I used 2 Heidi Swapp stencils. First, I laid down the patterned image...taped it down really good and then...I positioned the large heart stencil over the top and added more tape.
I started with a light pink ink (SU! Pink Pirouette) and then transitioned to a darker pink 
(SU!Pixie Pink and then Melon Mambo).
I did then cover the image with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.
The follow picture shows a little sparkle.
The next card is my FAVORITE...so far!
I used a light purple Hero Arts ink and blended down over the stencil.
With the stencil still down, I used a Heidi Swapp background stamp and stamped the text/graphic image with SU! Perfect Plum ink.
The sentiment is from Paper Studio( Hobby Lobby).

Thanks for stopping by...
have a beautiful and blessed day!

Eva





No comments: