Monday, December 8

Curtain Call: Clearly Christmas

I know this is going to be very hard to believe but...it's true, I only have about 3 stamp sets that are Christmas related {{GASP!!}}.
I am a fussy stamp shopper when it comes to Christmas stamps. I want my stamp sets to be able to be used for more than one time of the year, more than one occasion. Picky, I know!
What that means is that my blog viewers then see the same set used ALOT...as a matter of fact some of you are probably wondering if I own any other stamps besides these wonderful weiner dogs.
But they are OH. So. CUTE.
I decided to play along with the Curtain Call Challenge and have 2 entries to share. One on this post and one on another coming shortly!


This first card makes me pretty proud of my coloring!! I was just so pleased to get the brown and black to blend without it turning into an all black dog. 
The stamped dog and sentiment are from the Holiday Hounds set from Newton's Nook.

The chevron panel is from Reverse Confetti...I love the versatility of this and I am sure I will be purchasing more of these little guys in the future.
I cut the snowflake with an MFT die out of silver glitter paper and inset it into the chevron panel.
Not only is this cool but you should see the left over snowflakes...I'm sure they will appear on another project.
 The background has little versamarked Heidi Swapp stamp on it and the loopy pieces are a die from PTI.  Remember as a kid you were made fun of for "cross-dressing"?? This card makes me feel like I am wearing Calvin Klein mixed with Levi's!! A little bit of everything, LOL!!

Off to start up the next post to get the next card entered into the challenge!!

Eva


1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Super cute! I love all the die cutting and embossing you did on this - it creates a ton of fun texture!!