Tuesday, December 9

Newton's Nook #16 Christmas


Obsession?? No not me never!! LOL, those who know me well, know that is not exactly true.
However, in my defensive when it comes to the Holiday Hound set, I do have a co-worker that loves the little weiner dog and she requested some hand made Christmas cards to send to friends and family.Lucky for my blog readers, I made them all different :).
I'm entering this little guy (or gal) into the inky paws Christmas Challenge. Click on the picture to head over to the gallery. 
The blue and white piece was cut first with my Lil'Inkers stitched die. I then cut the snow drifts using my Lawn Fawn stitched border dies and layered them.
The Christmas trees are a little make shift---triangles from PTI.  
The music stamped on the background was done in Wild Wasabi and the stamp is from Hero Arts. I added a few little sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and some green and white twine from The Twinery for accent.

I'll be back with what will most likely be my last Holiday Hounds card tomorrow. Then I'm headed to snowmen for a while :)
Have a fabulous day!

Eva

1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Hello Eva, This card is super cute! I love the little scene you created for the doxie! I'm sure your co-worker will LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs too!