Sunday, August 9

Oh Baby!

It' another hot and humid day here in Kansas! Good news is that its a perfect opportunity to finish and package a baby shower gift. For as long as I have been stamping, baby cards have not been something I have done. No one was having babies so no need for them! Its a good thing I picked up one stamp set from a garage sale to have on hand!
I decided to do a little ink blending, one of my favorite things to do. Blended on the card base then placed the stencil over the top, used the same colors and blended some more.
I used my only baby set from PTI for the onsite and sentiment.
I recently finished my first quilt. It was a smaller quilt to make it manageable...perfect for a baby boy! I used one of the jelly roll strips and tied a bow around it.
Next comes the packaging. I love using Laurie Willison's card hanger die. It allows the card to become part of the packaging while leaving the inside sentiments private. So clever!
 Below is the finished bag. I do have to say, I'm still very challenged by the tissue paper thing, lol!
Thank you for stopping by my blog! 
Have a super DAY!
Eva


No comments: