Wednesday, March 22

A Couple of Recent Fun Ones

So here I am at the blog...preparing for a blog hop for next week. Noticing that I have not blogged in a very long time and I am not sure why. I have drafts with pictures of cards ready to go, labels assigned just now words...so what have I been waiting for??? Not sure.
The card above uses a floral stamp from Altenew and MFT sentiments/die.
For those that hang out on Instagram, these may be old news...or I posted them so long ago they may seem new again. There...IT...IS...Instagram...so simple and fast, and way more followers so my account says...that's why I have not blogged :). 
This little number, features the Hens from Taylored Expressions Happy Hens set. I love those girls!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look today!
Eva


No comments: