Friday, May 17

Pet Sympathy

Sympathy cards are not really made in a joyous situation, however, I can say it makes my heart happy to make them when I need to do it. I remember when our Daisy girl crossed the rainbow bridge 17 months ago and one of the most memorable moments was opening a couple of sympathy cards.

When our pets pass, we know that they are family and that the pain is so real. Receiving the cards helped me to feel like we weren't alone and that those who sent them understood how difficult of a time it was for us. Now, I try my hardest to do the same for others.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Eva

3 comments:

John Boles Gal #1 said...

Thank you for posting this simple but beautiful card. My friends lost their dog recently and I wanted to send something to them that matched their dogs personality and I think this card does this. Simple but beautiful and one you don't need a lot of supplies to do. Beautiful - thank you!

Unknown said...

Hi there how can i buy this?

Kim T said...

This is just beautiful. I'd love to know where you found the CUTTING PLATE that creates the 'frame' around the front panel? I'm making cards for a friend's pet-charity...this beautiful card inspires me! Thank you!