Wednesday, September 2

Happy Day

Hello Again! I am back to share another card using the new
 Look On The Brightside Kit from Erin Lee Creative. 
Today's card features the rainbow die.
I started by creating the card base from yellow cardstock. Next, I used the Scor Buddy to emboss lines on a white panel. I then stitched up the side of that panel with my sewing machine. 
 I cut the rainbow from a watercolored piece that I made using distress inks.
I decided to spread out the layers of the rainbow over the cardfront. It looked a bit empty in between those layers so I added the little bit of sparkly jewels from Honey Bee Stamps. 
Last, I stamped Happy Day in yellow (also from the new kit) and added it to the bottom of the cardfront. 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Until next time, happy stamping!
Eva

 

No comments: