Saturday, September 12

Groovy Stuff....Peace, Love and Happiness

Good Day Friends! 
I decided I wanted to do a recap of some of my favorite cards that I recently made using the  Peace, Love and Happiness kit from Erin Lee Creative.

On this first card, I stenciled and then flipped the stencil to the other end and stenciled over it again.
Looks like a bunch of streamers. This is my favorite card that I made from this release. 
OK well, maybe the next card is my favorite card from this release, LOL. Again I stenciled, the shifted the stencil and used black Nuvo Shimmer Paste. 
Wowzers, I love the result!!
The VW image reminds me of Scooby Doo. One of my all time favorite cartoons. 
It's been awhile, my Splitcoast gallery will show that YEARS ago, I stitched on paper. I pulled the machine out and went to stitching. 
And finally, can't forget the alcohol inks. They must always make an appearance!
This was done on glossy black cardstock. I started by adding a layer of gold on the cardstock and built up colors from there. 
Have a wonderful day! 
Eva



No comments: