This is a super simple card that looked amazing when I finsihed it...you can't see it here but it has a ton of bling from glitter.
The card size is 5x5.
1. Cut the square from the patterened piece of TAC's Bella Flor paper.
2. Use a glue pen to apply glue in the white open spots of the patterened paper. Add glitter. Adhere to cardfront.
3. Cover Essential Elements chipboard tag with coordinating Bella Flor paper. Stamp greeting.
4. Tie tie card with ribbon.
1. I love the smell of burning wood...now that we have a smoker it is two pleasures in one...the smell of the smoking wood chips and the good food that is being cooked.
2. Being able to take a nap in the middle of the day.
3. Celebrating that a Kansas native won the NASCAR race today...Go Clint Boyer!
4. Sunday evening drives with the hubby.