I love how the flower pot jumps off the front of this card at ya! I colored with prisma colored pencils and a blender pen. Mounted the stamped image on a tag from Bella Flor paper (The Angel Company). The stitching was done with a sewing machine...Just went in some wavy lines!! That's it...pretty simple!
1. Tomorrow is my final day of a training that has been going on at work since June....YIPPEEE!
2. I have a very patient husband who is also very creative in the discipline department when it comes to handling our pre-teen.
3. Second, Third and Fourth chances to do things that we mess up a little and then want to return to doing again...and do them better on each try.
4. Friends that you can spend hours on the phone talking with...it's like being a teenager all over again and it is PRICELESS because it drives the pre-teen in the house nuts when mom is on the phone more than she is, LOL!
5. The opportunity to learn more details and document by scrapping some family things that I don't know much about.