Monday, November 5

Something fun

I know...I need to get some more stuff that is in season up...I promise...I am in down time right now. Just one little project to finsih up before Christmas- so I should have plenty of time to work on something for... say... Thanksgiving. Since I can see a couple of colored pumpkins sitting on my work table...I won't over promise if I say it is coming soon :). I love the colors of this paper line. This is the Bella Flor Paper Collection from TAC and it will be retiring soon. If you are interested in it let me know and I can hook ya up with a MARVELOUS demonstrator. Good Grief...and I just looked- this stamp set is retired but the cool thing is that you could do this exact same idea and layout with any stamp set. Second task after pumpkin projects....sort stamps :) That might make me cry....

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh so cute!!! I'm still going through my stack of retiring stamps... WHAT TO DO?! Oh my.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Way cute, girl!! As always, you are so creative. Miss ya!!