Wednesday, December 19

Lil' Note Cards With a Clip

These cute little notecards were my gift to my co-workers this year. They were so simple to make! The cards are 3x3 in size...I ran them through the big shot with the cuddle bug embossing folder and then folded them in half. Stamped Merry Christmas in red and tied a ribbon on. The clips are the extra large paper clips that you can find at Wal-mart. Add the scallop circles to both sides of the top of the clip using foam dots or glue gun and place the stamped circluar image in the middle. Embellish with stickles!

I tried on of those paper Christmas trees made from a styrofoam tree...first attempt...not so pretty...and yet I bought more to try again so maybe before Christmas I will get those done...I feel good I actually mailed my Christmas cards today...although my best friend may not get her Christmas from me until February as it is still sitting under the tree and she lives 3 or 4 states away. Stamps SU! and Spunky Stamps

4 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Aw Eva this are really wonderful, I'm sure your coworkers will love them.

Swamp Tulip said...

I bet you're popular at work :) Super job!

Teresa

JenniferL. said...

love these cute cards

Anonymous said...

People should read this.