Thursday, February 28

HONEY.......I'm Home!!!!

Finally- I am back up and running...what did we ever do before we had these computers? I couldn't create much with out it! Why??? I have no clue...not like I ever open the file of pictures that says "ideas"....they seem to be there just in case the world ends and there are no more blogs available and I need to have something to look at. It was like an important piece of the "creative furniture: was gone while it was in the shop!!
Anywho....this was kinda interesting...
color combo...
Old Olive
Purely Pomegranate
Chocolate Chip with a little Brocade Backgrounds Paper. It was very stunning in person and shimmery as it included a little iridescent ice in the background sheet.

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very pretty! Your flower is just gorgeous all the way to the center.
:-)