Sunday, February 24

Still Here!

I know it has been a bit since I posted...hang in there...we finally took the computer into the shop to have it fixed--yeah I know I said I was going to do that weeks ago and I could never manage to bring myself to pull the plug. It was a good thing I finally got around to it though... 350 viruses!!!! OUCH! Some sort of trojan horse virus that just keeps reprodcuing until it wipes out your entire system....nice, huh! I have new stuff to add as soon as I get back up and running...Hoping by the end of the week we are back to normal...will have to reinstall all of my software when the sick baby comes back home healthy. So keep checking back.... On a bright note I was able to stop by the gathering that the TAC girls had here in Kansas this weekend. It was wonderul to see everyone and the projects... well I was able to check 'em out and they rocked!!

No comments: