Saturday, March 15

Holy Jumpin' Jelly Beans!

Copic Markers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know you have a friend who really likes you when they surprise you with a box that includes about 20 Copic Markers! My dear friend Awna...what a friend and an enabler she is...I LOVE her! I had never used them before and WOWZA! I am going to be so broke....need part-time job that pays $$$ to buy more. This little bunny is an oldie from TAC but you can find some very similar at the Sparkle and Sprinkle Store. They are so cute! The paper is from KI Memories. I did use colored pencils to shade the markers and for colors I don't yet have-hehe...we will see how long that lasts!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Your image is too cute and good job on coloring this cute image.
i have a few copic but just had the hardest time using it =(

and yes, what a cool friend you have there =)

MintStamps said...

Lucky duck. I'm just now starting to learn to use copics. And I certainly don't have 20. How awesome. The card is really cute, too.