Wednesday, April 30

Honey- I Am HOME!

WOWZA! What an amazing trip! Amazing scenery, amazing atmosphere and best of all AMAZING people! Thanks Awna and Shawn for putting up with me for as long as you did....what a great family...and the boyswere all GREAT!

This is a picture from a beach in Vermillion, Ohio that I took. BEAUTIFUL!!!

The stamp show was way fun and I am so blessed as I get the opportunity to do some design work here and there for a couple of new companies that I have not worked with before! This of course will be in between the photo taking with dear Sam!! I am actually reconsidering leaving this blog up and running and just adding a photo gallery and letting Sam produce her own photo blog. So hang in there as we plot a new course, and hopefully soon we will have all of the details worked out.

No comments: