Sunday, July 20

State Champs!!!!

THEY DID IT!!! Our girls earned the Kansas ASA 14 and Under Class C Silver Division Championship!!! We are so proud of them...they went to tournament after tournament this year and played tough teams and won a few games here and there....they worked hard all season and everything they had been taught came together this weekend. The parents are proud...and me I am proud of my hubby (the tall guy in the picture)as well as my daughter-- as this was his first year being an assitant coach...way to go HONEY!!

On another exciting note.....I have been accepted as a design team member for Elzybell's Art Stamps!! How cool is that?!?!?!? I am in love with their farm animals and will have some soon to share with you...can't wait. We will be getting links to the other design team memebers blogs soon to share with everyone. The blog post from the company with all of the very talented folks that were selected is to the right.
As for the blessings for this weekend, I think we have already covered them :)
Thanks for tuning in and reading about the more personal stuff..we will return to stamping in the next post!

8 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi Eva ,huge congrats ,realy looking forward to working with you ,Dawnx

Unknown said...

Hi Eva

Congrats on making the DT, so looking forward to working with you, we are all going to have so much fun

Hugs

Alex xx

simplyfairies said...

Way to girly, I look forward emensly to working with you....

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS EVA!!! How exciting for the family on the state championship!! Way to go!

Charlene Austin said...

Hi Eva!! Congrats on the DT. It's going to be great fun!

stampinganja said...

Congratulations for making the DT!!
That is awesome, and for your girls winning the state championship!
All those blessings!
Have a good day, Anja

Diane said...

Hey! congrats on the DT and Sam's team! WTG!!! :-)

stampinganja said...

Hello Eva,

I have given you an award!!
Go check it out on my blog, I am very flattered, hope you are too,
Thanks Anja