Monday, July 14

You make me so happy...

I could wag my tail. That's what my pups say when my hubby comes home cause they know he will feed them and let them sleep on the bed. All this from the man who said we coudnt have a dog for the first 5 years we were together. This is a dollar clear stamp that I picked up from JoAnn's and a Lengthy Note from Lasting Impressions.

On a more serious note...remember the gratitude lists...I think it is time for them to return. I am going to try for two a post. It has dawned on me that somewhere in the past few years I have lost site of me and who I am. One of the first things that I have to do is "find" me or a resmeblance of me that has managed to get hidden in this little shell that I have eaten myself into....oh...no dreams of looking like I did when I was twenty-something...just shedding this layer that weighs me down :) And as I am doing this I truly believe, with and through the grace of God I will find myself again.



1. So today I can say that I am abundantly blessed because I am starting to see the dim light at the end of a very long tunnel that I have been in for sometime now.

2. I am grateful for a God who has not given up on me as well as a husband and a kiddo that keep me around.

1 comment:

stampinganja said...

I love to check your wonderful blog. Thanks for mentioning the gratitude lists.........you got me thinking about all the blessings in my life.
Wishing all the best on your journey, Anja