Tuesday, August 26

Top Dog...

Elzybell's has some of the cutest dog stamps...look at that face...a face only a mother could love!! That's what I say to my GSP when she is being naughty. I am usually not to good at making "look alike" things with paper...I dont usually think outside of the box like that...so I am pretty dog gone proud of the collar element on this card. Gratitude... Humm I have been cranky lately so I am having to think.... 1.) I am thankful for the great creative opportunities that I have been given. 2.) I am also thankful for Thera (a coworker) who always has great stories to share about Pete her growing mastiff.

3 comments:

Michelle Short said...

This is great Eva! Your colouring is fab and LOVE the collar! :0)

Debi said...

This is adorable, I absolutely love the collar element, very clever.

Charlene Austin said...

Oh yeah!! Ca-ute!!