Wednesday, August 27

Happy News!!

I am so excited to share that I made a new design team!! It is the "hybrid" team for SugarPlum Paperie. The designs are absolutely beautiful and this is going to be a good challenge for me! The hybrid team specializes in taking digital scrapbooking elements and using them for things other than scrapbooking such as cardmaking and altered items and projects. This particular kit is called Twitter Blossom. I printed all my pieces out on card stock and cut them out...the font, the bird abd the patterned papers. I couldn't just go cold turkey on the stamps....the stitching is my stamp set from Hot Off The Press and the little flowers were punched with my SU! flower punch...oh and I just received my SU! edge scallop punch tonight...can you say IN LOVE!!!

No comments: