Wednesday, September 10

Got Ice Cream???

ok this is one of the cutest concepts.....scallop punch, round off the tops...run through the cuddlebug and put on top of a giant brown triangle and what do you have??? An Ice Cream Cone!! Nope...of course, I did not think of this...once again my SU! Demo Tammy rocks! She saw and diligently followed the directions to make it easy on us in the workshop. I suck at following written detailed instructions...I am a visual gal...ok I can follow directions I just prefer to be lazy and have someone show me things! This is my remake of the ice cream cone---had to share it before it cools off and we no longer want to think about ice cream.

4 comments:

Awna said...

love it! Plus ice cream is my favorite food group :)

XO
Me

Karla McConnell said...

Love it. The detail in the cone really stands out, too. Great to see you the other day. Eva -- the dog rescuer. :)

Diane said...

Cute, Cute! TFS! :-)

Sharon said...

Oooh, love using the Swiss Dots embossing folder!!!