Tuesday, September 2

Welcome Weather....

I can only hope that it stays this way...but I doubt it...it was NICE and cool and breezy here today in Kansas...cloudy...just the way I like it!!! It was a welcome relief from the past few days of heat and humidity. Why is it that sooo much happens at once? School sports start this week and we are decorating lockers and putting up posters for the kids (small school not enough cheerleaders to do it all) and then the first game of the season...volleyball and football!!!! Yippeee (as long as it is this cool)! This would have been AWESOME football weather today. Plus I have new Elzy's I want to use and I want to get more "hybrid" projects done to show off some more SugarPlum stuff. Darn job gets in the way of ALL the FUN!! Looks like I am going to have to set some goals for the weekend :) Project Supplies: SuagrPlum Mango Tango Paper SU Stamps and HOTP

No comments: