Thursday, October 2

Rubbah Gone Wild!!

I am completely convinced now that this hobby is an addiction! Place an ad in the paper that you are selling 150 stamp sets at your garage sale and people come out of the woodwork!!! I had someone show up on my doorstep....4 days early...I don't think the ink was even dry in the newspaper!! This is a card that I made for the Elzybell's Challenge. Here is the link to the blog...on the sidebar there is a link to Sketch 3 card cghallenge...you will find more amazing stuff!!

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Very pretty! Man, how did I miss this Yard Sale???? ;)

Amy Kolling said...

I wish I could come to your garage sale.....it is how I got started in The Angel Company!!! Good luck with your sale!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, colours perfect for Autumn!
Maria xx