Monday, September 29

Where Have I Been????

So for one week I did scheduled posts...but last week was a marathon of events and I didnt get anything posted. WOW.... running for supplies for FACS class, 2 volleyball nights, working at Dillon's in the flowers, working the normal 40 hours, cleaning my bosses house, parent-teacher conferences and going to the NASCAR race on Sunday....that's alot of freag'in hard work!! This week will be a bit better....already sent hubby to chase the child tonight....only scheduled events for me is work and the garage sale this weekend...I have nothing marked! Our town is doing a "Pound Plunge" each week 1862 people pile into the local YMCA like a herd of cattle and weigh in... we are on teams of 4...our team lost an incredible 22.5 pounds last week and I do have to say that there were several times that having teammates kept me going the right direction when it came to eating better....I have no will power anymore....but a ton of stress...and junk food LOVES my hips, butt, thighs and BOOBS!!! This little journal is where I am keeping track of my weight watchers points. 11 more weeks to go on the plunge....we will see how it goes!! Supplies: Paper SU! Stamp: Studio G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my wieght goes to the same exact places....

LOVE this book, did you use the bind it all too?