Thursday, November 27

Thanksgiving Day 14 Years Ago....

The date was actually Novemeber the 24th.... The Dolphins played the Cowboys... And I (with the help of her father and my family) brought this wonderful young lady into this world....and what a blessing she has been. I live for her laughter and her smiles and have been in "AHHH" or is it "AWE" as I have watched her grow into a beautiful young lady. She is sweet and loving, kinda and caring, onery and fisty, stubborn and tough...and so much more all wrapped into one AMAZING package! My how time flies....it seems like just yesterday she was coming home from the hospital and now we have 4 1/2 years left af school...before she declares her independence and goes off into the big world. WOWZA is all I can say....what a joy the past years have been and I am, not anxious, but curious to see what God has planned for her life ahead.... Happy Turkey Day!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Eva,

She is a beautiful young lady, you must be very proud it seems like she is well balanced. And we share the same birthday.

Hugs, Maria