Tuesday, December 9

I Told Ya....

That my posts might be few and far between and I guess I wasn't joking, huh?? Not only that I am posting a card that-yes--was recently made but is very out of season. I am hoping to see some brand new Elzybell's stamps soon....and will for sure be posting sneaks at the end of the month and the first of January. You will have to forgive me until then....I am a little preoccupied these days with work related stuff. For those of you who know me and know what I do for a living....Let me just tell ya all that the State has made some cut backs in the budget which effect the current employment of folks in our agency (not sure yet if that will be me or not)...And the big news is that the State in it's infinite freakin' wisdom decided once again- not to renew the contract for the agency that I work for in the region that I work in.....this happened 4 years ago and it is a nightmare. We really want to get shirts that read....Fired Again...Has it been 4 years already? They keep reassuring us that we do some of the best work in the country and this all has to do with money BUT ya know after the second time in 10 years and two agencies....a person (or a whole lot of them) starts to get a little bit of a complex. So there are tough decisions ahead...or at least I hope...because the alternative is that I have been laid off. And I heard on the news that the State spent millions of dollars on revitalizing the capitol building...But we can't afford to give the children and families in this State quality services...Ok...I Am Done RANTING!! Hang in there with me...I am taking a vacation day tomorrow and the only thing besides going to look at new glasses that is on my agenda is an hour on the treadmill and the rest of the day is all for stamping....

No comments: