Monday, August 10

Plotting A New Course....

Exciting Stuff...I now have a new plan.... As some of you know we have experienced yet another contract change for foster care services here in my area. And honestly, enough is enough for me...So I have come up with a plan... I am applying for new jobs! One of two things is going to happen (It is just a matter of when God says "when")...I will either have a new full-time job or I will have a part-time job and begin building my own house cleaning business part-time. Either way...I am good with it....I think I am secretly hoping for the part-time job with my own business scenerio but I am going to let God guide this process along...and this time I am going to try my best to listen...Pastor says it's about praying to God for "when" and "trusting your knower"...we will see what happens...prayers are welcome as this is very scary for me...my last attempt at job changing didn't go so well...so I am a tad frightened to try again. Maybe when all is said and done I will feel motivated to get back to some card making. Picture: Another great pictue from my trip to Ohio last year. This is Lake Eerie at Vermillion.

No comments: