Thursday, July 8

Daisies 4 U...

It is here...the last ball tournament of the softball season for us. Tomorrow we take off to KC again to see what we can do this weekend. It has been a long season but fun. I have enjoyed many parts of this year in softball and there have been a few heart stopping moments as well. These daisies are from the Friendship Jar Fillers set from PTI...great BIG flowers! I decided that they needed a little bling in the middle...a little sparkle and it looks so awesome in person.

3 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

This set and everything else that goes with it is currently in my cart waiting on me to push submit......It's going to happen.....this daisy image sold me on it at the very beginning! Love your daisies with the bling centers!

Jen Carter said...

Great card Eva!! Love those flowers and I'm not sure that I've seen them used without the jar yet, so this is very unique! I really like it this way!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful Eva! Those daisies are my favorite image from the set!