Wednesday, July 21

Yeah...

It's hump day...and for now it is cloudy out, which is a nice break from the blazing sun. However, the weather man said last night that it is going to be 100 degrees out today, add that with the fact that there has been a lot of rain and you can cut the humidity outside with a knife...it is going to be a steamy, steamy afternoon her in Central Kansas. Not my favorite kinda day by any means but I will enjoy the gloomy clouds as long as they will stick around today. Looks like I am going to have plenty of time to stamp this fall and winter. My Sam has decided that she is not playing volleyball or basketball this year. Just going to focus on softball. I am hoping she will play some fall softball...how nice would that be. Cool air...ohhh fun times! The stinky part is that my socialization is going to all of the school sporting events and seeing the other parents. I might have to go watch the other kids play!

No comments: